Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Semester

I basically have part B for everything i had last semester. Jessica doesn't have P.E. with me anymore! -_____- I told Coach R to get her, but he didn't. I had a stomach ache in the morning 'cause of the hot cocoa i drank. Princess was playing with my hair while i layed my head down on Ahra's lap. Then i finally got Sky Flakes from Jessica and it made me feel better. I couldn't find my second period class. Instead of Health i have Life Skills. "We went from someone who doesn't talk to a bitch that doesn't shut the fck up." - Matt HAHA! Everyone was asking me about my hair today, cause now its fully black. I guess they like it. (: I can't wait to get the purple streaks mayn! Oh and my homeroom teacher most likely got fired cause he was a sucky teacher, so now i have a new teacher. She seems pretty chill, but yeahhh. I was really hungry. Thank god we got out early. Yeappp. (: exciting day. o.O

"LOOK! Salad and ketchup."
"Salad and ketchup? ... DUMB lettuce and tomato."
Makes more sense Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment