Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day & All Stars Game

Valentines Day
When i woke up my Auntie's Mom came to me and was like "Did you see this?" and i'm like o.O It was a letter asking me to be their valentine, but it didn't say who it was from. It was really shocking, I didn't expect it. I have no clue where it came from. Anyways, my valentine Ate Chrystal lives in San Diego so i didn't get to see her. We couldn't meebo either. Me and Rhea got bored so we meeboed. We had a date. Haha. It was a VERY LONG date that lasted like over 12 hours. I really want to just chilll and relax this weekend. ANYWAYS, we started to dance to SoReal choreo. I got "Go DJ" down :D I was organizing my wall too. (: Very Tiring.

All Stars Game
I wasn't looking at the TV yet so I put the volume up so i knew when Jabba performed. When i heard the song i knew it was Jabba and i started to run to the den. You should have seen my reaction haha. My Auntie and Sister weren't suprised with my reaction. Jabbawockeez Performed with Shaq! It was freakin dope. I loved their outfits and the choreography was really good as always. I noticed they had like some time of ski mask. they must be super hot. West Won! Thasss Wasssup! (;

Someone on BlogTV
Other than the Jabbawockeez performance with Shaq, he made my day. His jokes were lame and failed at times, but it was still cute cause he was all happy about his lines, but we couldn't even hear! hahaha. Ate Chrystal did the thing again where she doesn't really leave, but says she will and he was like "you still haven't left?!" and she started saying "ROFL" and HE was like "what does R.O.F.L. mean?" That was funny. He's so hip. Lol. Him freakin putting me on the spot. At first i didn't think he said my name and i didn't think he'd call me first. Then on meebo JabbaFam was like "KAY! SAY SOMETHING!" and i started freaking out and they got my back. " I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons" He was like laughing and said "You can't call me beautiful" and i'm like, "but you are" hahaha. But yeahh. xD He was entertaining. Anne Marie always putting me on blast. I love her though. haha. Then he went bye bye. :(

"If i could take all the stars and put them into place.. it would make a design of your beautiful face." <3

No comments:

Post a Comment